15 Reasons to move to Crossville TN
- No state income or personal property tax
- TN ranks #2 in the nation for state and local taxes
- Cost of living in TN is 9.7% under the national average
- TN ranks #2 in the nation for the cost of living
- 3 professional sports teams located on TN (Memphis Grizzlies NBA, Nashville Pedators NHL, and Tennessee Titans NFL
- Four minor league baseball teams in Memphis, Jackson, Nashville, and Chatanooga
- 3 nationally ranked NCAA schools at University of Memphis, Vanderbilt University, and University of Tennessee
- TN is 2nd only to Virginia in the number of witnessed Civil War battles. A history buff would love visiting preserved sites like Shiloh or Lookout Mountain
- 54 state parks in TN for those looking to hike, camp, fish or just enjoy the outdoors
- Music lovers will enjoy going to Memphis for the blues, Nashville for country, or visit the home of Dolly Parton for some bluegrass music
- Crossville is the golf capital of TN with 8 courses for any level of golfer
- Crossville is home to the Cumberland County Playhouse known the world over as an excellent place to see a live show
- Crossville is home to the Palace theater, located in downtown Crossville, which is known as a great place to see local talent.
- Besides the Palace Theater, downtown Crossville is home to a craft brew pub, an excellent steakhouse, a Cuban restaurant, and plenty of shopping for all.
Crossville, TN is just a days drive or less to some great cities to visit. Here are a few: